A fun filled day for the whole family to help benefit The Dana Farber Cancer Institute & The Jimmy Fund
$5 donation admission fee per person over 18
Monson Food Truck Festival Booklets are now available, get one while they last! Available at Monson Savings Bank, Adams Market, myMonson & the Monson Town Offices.
Please consider rounding up at Adams Market from August 14th through the 27th!
Thanks to your help, donations and support, the Monson Food Truck Festival has contributed close to $43,000 in past years to Dana Farber for cancer research.
– Food Trucks, Food Tents & Vendors
– Live Music (see line up below)
– Beer & Wine Tent (see Wineries & Breweries below)
– Face Painting by Teach Art 2 Me
– Maggie the Clown
– Woo Sox Mascot (supporters of Dana Farber & The Jimmy Fund) will be present between 12 & 12:45
– Inflatables by Simon Sayz Entertainment
– Corn Hole Games
– Lions Club Lucky Duck Race at 3:30 PM
– Free Sight & Hearing Screening by the Lions Club
– Stop by and enter the quilt raffle with and created by Russ Bressette and Rita Laferriere! Next to the Lions Club. Proceeds will benefit and Friends of Monson Senior Center and a portion go to Dana Farber & The Jimmy Fund!
– Live Broadcast of the event by 97.7 FM & 1250 AM WARE
The Beer and Wine Tent will feature:
Alcoholic beverages are able to be consumed and carried within the parameters of the event field. ID required.
Don’t forget to bring a chair or blanket to enjoy the event!
– Pets are allowed but must be on a leash. Owners must clean up after pets.
– Backpacks and coolers are prohibited
Driving Detour to Monson from Palmer (North)
Route 32 bridge between Palmer & Monson is closed for repairs
Head East on Route 20 to Fenton Road – turn right. Follow Fenton to the end and take a left onto Route 32
Head East on Route 20 to Brimfield Road – turn right, follow to end and turn left on Route 32